Monday, September 14, 2009

White dresses


This dress is gorgeous. The only thing that would make it better would be if it were pants that were this fluid and in this shape. I may have to take that idea and run with it....
anyway, white dresses are what Summer and Spring are all about. There seems to be a freshness and innocence to the whole thing. White symbolizing purity. I had a whole thing mentally going in the direction of wearing all black this winter. Like I wanted to just be dark and mysterious ( or just ridiculous ) but suddenly I realized i want to wear white this winter. I just don't feel so dark and heavy . I am going for it white cottons, cream lace, girly ruffles, chiffon, everything that signifies Springtime. So oficially I will be skipping Winter in my mind this year.... YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment