Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Fun


Everyone who knows me, knows that my favorite movie of all time is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Hands down.


I have an eternal Willy Wonka crush. Seriously. I imagine we would run the chocolate factory and hang out there all day cooking up new weirdness.

So when I saw that it was playing in the neighborhood and on the big screen, I jumped at the chance to see it.
It was not disappointing at all. The theater was packed and it was great that so many people were into it. Young and old.


I wore the cutest little dress. Oddly enough, I look like one of those little twin girls from the Shining. Kinda funny but also creepy....



Really though, my dress is extremely cute! 1950's vintage piece in cotton with pleats and these little hearts all over it.
This picture was taken in one of the women's lounges in the Paramount bathroom.
The bathrooms there are the absolute nicest. The theater is in pristine condition and it was built in the 1920's. Going there for any reason is an absolute treat.
And here is the tree in the lobby. All around I had a great Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment