Friday, January 8, 2010

Frank Herbert Rocks ! - put your finger in the box


I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
-Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.
Frank Herbert author of Dune. To say he is one of the greatest science fiction writers ever is an understatement. I have a minor obsession with the book Dune. All of life's answers can be found there, or at least some really great quotes .
Part of my life plan is to write science fiction adn if i can write 1/10th as well as Mr. Herbert did then it will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment